About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Magicaly Mixed Media Blog/Shop Hop!!

I am so happy to be participating in this GREAT Blog Hop! This is Day 4 and I am the blogger of the day. I hope you have already seen a few awesome blogs and some cool stuff in the Etsy Shops. This is a very talented group of artists!


Thank you Katie Cahill for hosting this and including me!  I love your shop and this is one of my faves.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KatieCahill

Tomorrow you will visit Emily Cline

She also has a fabulous Etsy shop as do the other hoppers that are participating in this holiday blog/shop hop! She has a lot of really wonderful Mixed Meda/Collage work and they are very cool!


Some of the items you will find in my store:












Now, on to the important stuff...BLOG CANDY!!! To win my blog candy you need to become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on THIS post. I will pick the winner by random.org. The winner will be announced on Sunday, December 11th after the entire hop is over. Your prize will be your choice of one of the following:


1. A set of 20, handmade "Thank You" notes.
2. Beaded Necklace
3. $15 coupon to my Etsy Shop

Also, once I reach 125 follower I will be giving away the awesome book by Pam Carriker and the Brand New Zentangle book.  I have 3 cards featured in the book so I am super excited!

So here is the entire list of Bloggers/Etsy Owners. Click on their name for their blog. Click on Etsy for their Etsy Shop!  On my Shop you will see a favorite item from each shop!  What an amazing group of talented people!


Katie Cahill  /   Etsy
Wini Dougal  /  Etsy
Nolwenn Petibois  /  Etsy
Kristi Parker VanDoren (you are here)
Emily Cline (Go Here Next)  /    Etsy
Jennifer McGee Urbanek  /   Etsy
Alicia Caudle  /    Etsy
Tracey Verdugo   /  Etsy
Nancy Perennec  /   Etsy
Sun B Lewis  /   Etsy
Angela DiGiovanni Kemp  /   Etsy
Sharon Rowland  /  Etsy
El Tsamp   /   Etsy


If you decide to do some shopping on my Etsy Store...you can enter the code BLOG15 and get 15% off your purchases in my store just for stopping at my blog! Please make sure and check out all the great shops and get some great deals for Christmas! (or just for you!!!)


Happy blogging/shopping...
Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous blog! For some reasons i just loved the look of this blog. Keep posting buddy!

    Resume Objectives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi, I enjoyed reading your post about the blog hop! Thank you for the lovely giveaway too. Wini xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your a very talented designer of many things! You are an awsome person and you normally wear fabulous shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all and Lora...you are so fun...LOVE your new shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all my talented friend...MISS you!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?